Friday, September 14, 2007

Just Cross Stitch Sampler

For Joanie. I'm having trouble leaving comments on other peoples blogs at the moment. For some reason they won't accept my password.

I have had a quick look amongst my copies of JCS mags. and for some reason I can't find that particular copy. I will look over the weekend in another couple of places I have put magazines that I have done and will let you know next week the issue that you want. Every now and then I out smart myself and can't find what I'm looking for.

I had a good find though. I have been looking for JCS Christmas Ornaments Issue for 1997 for a couple of months and I just found it while looking for the other. I had got caught in between another book. I was beginning to think that I had put it into the recycling bin.

1 comment:

Joanie said...

Thanks for taking the time to find the JCS magazine and posting your hardanger info. I really love the sampler and I hope someday to be brave and try hardanger...I'll be stopping by again and please visit my blog too!