I tried a new method of doing it. Vonna has this really good tutorial on how to frame a sampler and I tried that. I bought some acid free board with foam in the middle a heap of pins and I was off. So much easier than the lacing method. It is not perfect, but I am quite happy with the out come that is the main thing.
I haven't hung them as yet as I have to get some stronger hooks before I put them on the wall. Especially Betsy. Don't want her crashing down on my head lol. Even worse if it happened to land on my DH's. The thought of that makes me shudder lol.
On the stitching front, here is my update on Hannah Lancaster. I really didn't get that much done but I am really enjoying stitching her along with my friend Tawny. I'm looking forward to seeing Tawny's progress, but really at the stage where we both are, there isn't much to show.
On the Grazing Sheep front is is definitely nothing to report. I haven't done anything on her since last week and she has even less than Hannah.
Well, until next time, I hope you all have a lovely long weekend to my friends in the States. If you aren't in the States I hope you all have a lovely week.