Monday, March 28, 2011

Miss Ann Grant

Here is my current progress on the beautiful Ann. She is such a joy to work on but my progress is slow. I have had a lot going on in my life at the moment. I am slowly getting there on Ann that is lol.


For some reason I really love the flowers in these particular vases. I'm sorry if it has come out a little bit fuzzy. It is very overcast here today. I did try waiting until the light got better, but no such luck.

You can feel Winter's long cold fingers reaching here into Autumn. I really think with all of the rain that we have been having that Winter will be here long before it should be. I always enjoy Autumn. I love the trees changing colour.

I'm sorry that this post is short but I really have a lot to do today, so I had better carry on and do what I was doing.

Thank you for dropping by.

20 comments:

Nancy said...

Great progress on Ann! You have stitched a lot! Cannot wait to get started on her myself, waiting for her to arrive in my mailbox.

Margaret said...

She's beautiful, Sandra! I've been stitching on Ann too. :D I'm so looking forward to our spring. Nah nah nah! lol!

merumo said...

What a beautifl girl she is! I've been really tempted to get started on her, but patiently trying not to look at. lol

Joanie said...

Wow, Sandra! Ann's beautiful!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Your Ann G. is beautiful Sandra. Winter... bleck. I saw the first signs of spring in my garden, a few crocus are in bloom.

Melissa said...

Look at how pretty she is, all decked out in reds! I am so looking forward to stitching her, almost as much as I am looking forward to Spring and some warmer weather!

Take care!

Kathy A. said...

Miss Ann Grant is lovely in all her beautiful colors.

marylin said...

oh very beautiful !
I love your stitches

marylin

FRANCE

Alice said...

Ann Grant is really lovely. I might need to break down and acquire this one.

The Scarlett House said...

Oh Sandra, you are as bad as Margaret with tempting me so! Lovely, lovely Ann. We need to chat so I know what's keeping you so busy. Winter, you say? We've got the blazing heat on the way.

Nicole said...

Wow! You have gotten a lot done! It's so pretty! You are making great progress!!

Deb said...

Oh my goodness Sandra - I can't believe how much you've gotten done on Ann. She looks absolutely wonderful! Surely with the bleak days of autumn coming, she is definitely going to cheer you up working on her!! I'm envious on how much you've gotten done, but I'll be back at her soon!!

marly said...

I think your progress is great! I really enjoy watching the progress of these beautiful designs.

Varla Lee said...

Lovely your Ann sampler. I love samplers. And the colours are so fresh, like spring! Really beautiful!

Michelle said...

Beautiful progress on Ann!!

Natalia said...

Very nice looking Ann !!

DonnaSews said...

just beautiful. Enjoy!!

Karoline said...

Ann is gorgeous, great progress

Siobhán said...

Wonderful progress on Ann! She is so pretty--can't wait to start her, too--probably later this summer.

Katrina said...

Its so pretty and you are really moving along.