Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm Still Here

Just thought I'd write a short post to let you know that I am still here. I had a lovely Christmas with my family and Santa was very good to all of us.

My DH has been for awhile after Christmas and one of my sons is on school holidays. With the pair of them and my other son who is at home I don't get much chance to post at the moment.

I have been quite busy since Christmas also as my eldest son is getting married next week, so I have had a lot to do.

I was hopeing to publish a post today or tomorrow with new photo's, but unfortunately it doesn't look that way. So I am aiming for Monday or Tuesday.

Thank you to all the lovely people who have been visiting my blog and those that leave comments. I enjoy reading them all and its nice to be appreciated.

I'm sorry that this one is short who I promise to do better next week.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations on the upcoming marriage of your son! Its no wonder you are very busy these days. Looking forwards to pictures :-D

Joanie said...

Hey girlfriend, I owe you an email! Glad you got the goodie package. I enjoyed the opportunity to spoil you. Congratulations on the upcoming nuptuals, I know you'll look fabulous. Don't forget to post pictures!

Talk with you soon!

Lapplisor said...

HiSandra
I is pleased that you had a beautiful Chrismastime with your family.
I stored and find the Translater above in my favorites, it mad that you had this idea :-)
I placed post office to you on my Blog - perhaps you have to look time.
For your son I wish a wonderful wedding... an unforgettable day! All love Barbara