I finished most of her on New Years Eve while waiting for the Sydney Fire Works and only had a little bit more to do on New Years Day.
I decided to make a New Years Resolution to try and finish Beatrix Potter before I start something else. She is coming along nicely and I only have a few more motifs to go. She has been in my workbasket for quite a while and it will be good to have her finished. So I will have 2 samplers to frame.
Well it looks as if Grazing Sheep will be my project and I am looking forward to starting her. Hopefully Bea will be finished by the weekend all going well.
I hope that you all have a wonderful New Year this year.